Sunday, October 12, 2008

its hard in life to do many things, leave your significant other, move your family or even start your life over. but its looking at what others have that help you to see that life isn't so hard. I'm sitting on a bed in a house that smells like a hampster cage from the overpopulation of dogs, cats and critters. the door has even been modified so that kittens can manage their way back and forth from outside to inside by just slipping through the 1 inch to 4 inch gap in the bottom of the door. the floor is sticky no matter where you step and the front living room has a 6 ft long gaping hole in the roof. and honestly when someone moves around the smell of 11 years of pets finding the vacant corners of the house to do their business rush through your nose and slam around your brain. the house which is barely a 2 bedroom hosts 7 people on a normal night, the 2 owners, 2 of their children, one childs husband and her daughter and then another childs son. the house might as well be marked biohazard, its been waiting for 4 years for habitat for humanity to tear it down but to no moving avail. the place is awreck, and as sad as it is it brings me a inner peace as to my situation. that my life isn't so bad, I could be fighting animals for food, stuck is a place where the biggest side effect was health loss and yeah I could be unluckily like them and be without air conditioning or heating. I ahte to see them live this way. the local drug addict has just walked in I have to go.

No comments: